[pct-l] Trail Running Shoes so great?

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Fri Feb 20 21:34:37 CST 2009

Hi, Ken & Marsha!

Thanks for the response. It just seems that everyone feels these are the way
to go without, often times, questioning the collective consent and testing
for themselves until they are on the trail and it may be too late. Just
because everyone likes something doesn't mean it will work for you.

I guess I'm still trying to figure out how come about 75% of thru hikers
leave the trail....

Mtnned