[pct-l] Trail Running Shoes

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Fri Feb 20 18:44:19 CST 2009

Matt,

In 2006 which was a heavy snow year in the Sierra, I used Brooks Trailrunners for the entire thru-hike.  While my feet were wet for much of 21 days, I had absolutely no issues with blisters or cold feet (except when crossing the numerous waist high river crossings :)

To be honest, I was skeptical about utilizing trailrunners for the entire hike and especially through the snow prior to my hike, but Flyin Brian gave me some advise that convinced me to give it a try.  I am glad I listened and have no regrets.  Three years later, Brooks trailrunners are the only recreational shoe I use outside of my business casual loafers.

Jeff