[pct-l] Guide Book Destruction

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 17:27:12 CST 2009

Start by taking a very firm grip on Section A, or whatever; wiggle it back
and forth to loosen the top end a bit; with a firm, steady pull it should begin
 to pull loose from the backing with no damage to anything else. It's worked
for  all three Guidebooks so far. This way the covers and everything you don't
need  on the trail remain intact. Anything after the first section is easier.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says, 'See, if  it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.'
-- Harry Browne

"If you think  health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs
when its free."
-- P. J. ORourke

In a message dated 2/19/2009 1:47:04 P.M. Central Standard Time,