[pct-l] Sierra Snow up-date

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Feb 17 16:37:40 CST 2009

Hi gang,
Just got back from another week of skiing in the Sierra at Mammoth.
Don't put your snow shoes in moth balls just yet.
Forget about earlier reports of below average snow cover.
There are tons of snow in the Sierra and with tons more to come the
forecasts predict above average snow coverage before the end of the snow
season.

Three weeks of solid skiing, so far this year, and I still have not gone
down, not even once.
This is absolutely, positively, indisputable, undeniable evidence that I
am getting better as I grow older......somethings do get better with age.
I must be one of those ''Rare  Gems'' that  get better with age.
I am so exited about this, I can't sleep and can barely wait until
tomorrow,  knowing I will be better  tomorrow than I am today......I
can't stand this any longer.....I'm like a little kid in a candy store.
I know Switchback understands.....he has the same problem.

JMT Reinhold
Your exited trail companion