[pct-l] Hikers required to wear orange? (likely not ...)

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 12:12:51 CST 2009

actually it made me think about a time I was hiking out here in the Angeles...over at Cooper Canyon actually...and there were those darn hunters ruining my solitude with their gunshots...I had my dog, who BTW was well behaved and LOVED hiking and backpacking...I got him a jacket that was made for hunting dogs so they didn't get shot...it was great for him...light weight, fleece lining...waterproof exterior...reflective strips on both sides...brightly colored....

patti