[pct-l] Dogs on the trail

jason moores jmmoores at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 11:41:53 CST 2009

"Vitriolic Crusader," nice. Very nice.

A few other things to consider here, per Eric's comments: Most of the "vitriolic" posters to this list wont be on the trail this year. Also, I find that loudmouths tend to be weaklings in the end. More than a few will drop off the trail in first 200 miles. Hell, I might not make it either.

The people that I would consider people of action, seldom talk or brag. They Do. I wouldn't let the posturing of a few deter you from bringing your pup. If your dog is as well behaved as you say, don't sweat it. Have a fun walk.

jason