[pct-l] The Feds and the Dixon Roller Pack

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 08:16:43 CST 2009

Sweet Goat Mama writes: Unfortunately, it was written for anything with wheels that touch the gound. They haven't legistlated hovercraft yet, though.?

Switchback replies: This brings up a good point.? I will be the first person the thru-balloon the PCT.? I will have a small motor and propeller attached to my basket.??As hikers are banging along the trail in the super hot sun, I will yell down to them, "Switchback here.??Does anyone have some more ice for my refrigerator and cold beer?? Also, I am getting tired of this hot pizza out of the microwave.? I will trade you some fresh fruit salads for some ice."? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

I bet someone will point out a rule banning ballooning along the PCT --- airspace restrictions, etc., etc.