[pct-l] Does your dog bite?

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 17:04:32 CST 2009

Thanks for the tale of the dog story and yes i fully understandabout being bitten by a dog. Twice now my neighbors dog has bitten me with her standing right there! Unable or unwilling to put her dog inside i got bitten. Once it was when i was handing her over a bag with her dinner in it. "oh, hes just trying to be protective for me".... yea right....Well i wanted to toss the dog into the pool i just had to smile and pretend it did not happen. What can i say, it seems for every 3rd or 4th meal i send over i get a good bottle of single Scotch in return....