[pct-l] Tents....I know, I know, beating a dead horse

E A afishnamedcarl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 22:04:53 CST 2009

Brad,
I was wanting the exact same thing you did.  so I ordered the six moons
serenty net tent and gatewood cape.  I have yet to try them out, but at
19.3(measured by me, if I recall correctly of the top of my head) ounces it
seems like a great option.  Also I was able to eliminate a need for a rain
jacket and pack cover as this will do both, there by really dropping my
weight to where I want to be.  As a cape/poncho it fits pretty nice but
admittedly looks rather funny.  Seems rather well made and stuffs into its
own pocket.  As for the net tent it is slim but if you want a light weight
option to keep the buts out, this is probably it.

Good luck in your search.

Hope it all works out.
Edan