[pct-l] Tents....I know, I know, beating a dead horse

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 20:56:05 CST 2009

Dave,

Does tarptent actually have a product that has the one feature that he strongly desires?  Brad mentions that he really desires a tent solution that is primarily netting that can be used without the fly.  I have two tarptents and have not seen this feature in any of Henry's products.  Which tent meets this need?

Elevator