[pct-l] To all the coffee lovers

Stephen reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 13 20:45:47 CST 2009

Get up earlier !
(no offense Robert)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Engraving Pros" <mail at engravingpros.com>
To: <pct-l at backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] To all the coffee lovers

I love coffee, but...
On the trail I quickly found that morning coffee was a time killer.
The time it takes to heat water, brew coffee and clean up was
eating away at that valuable before the day gets to hot hiking
time. I soon decided that the morning hiking time was more
important. Of course that was until the lack of caffeine headaches
kicked in. But no worries, Walmart has caffeine drink additives
such as Spark to give you that morning kick. Now I can hit the
trail within ten to fifteen minutes of waking up. Spark in one hand
a bag of gorp in the other.

Robert