[pct-l] 400 PCT Waypoints and counting...

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Fri Feb 13 16:34:45 CST 2009

I can't tell what Postholer is using to place the waypoints on the map. I
like using GPSBABEL with its GUI interface to move Waypoints, Routes and
even Tracks around. It converts to many programs native filetypes and loads
to most GPS's. If Postholer would provide the waypoints as a GPX file (or
any of lots of other filetypes GPSBABEL supports) the loading of 400
waypoints would take less than a minute to load them to the GPS. You can
download GPSBABEL from the web for free.

Nice addition to your already nice website, Scott.

Ken