[pct-l] To all the coffee lovers

Stephen reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 13 15:46:21 CST 2009

I been using Coghlan's one cup filters for a few years.  a little tricky to
pour.  Available at Campmor.  Then I started using the MSR strainer, but
this adds some sludge.  Either make a nice strong cup.
Tried cowboy coffee a couple times but not the same.
I also carry Medaglia D'Oro instant espresso which makes a decent Americano
on UL trips or for saving a little weight for afternoon cup or justincase I
runout of real coffee.  Try it.