[pct-l] Tents....I know, I know, beating a dead horse

Randy Forsland rforsland2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 08:53:12 CST 2009

Most mesh tents with removable rainfly will be in the 38-50 oz range (Spitfire UL, etc). What you could do is go with a Six Moon Design Serenity NetTent for those nights when you want to stargaze and then pack a simple tarp for the not so dry nights..

The NetTent runs 7 oz and most tarps are sub 16 oz..the combo will still be in the 24 oz range that you specified...

Redwood