[pct-l] Man vs Wild - vs - Survivorman

Wes Rose wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 10 20:28:50 CST 2009

I have it on pretty good authority that all of Bear Grils stunts, including the so-called
aerial jumps, are actually totally fake.  It's all simulated in a Burbank studio, next to
the studio where they faked the man walking on the moon.  And when I tried to start
a campfire with my bolt-action hunting rifle last summer I accidently shot and killed
my dog, Lucky.  Talk about a bad day...  So anyway, I don't pay any attention to these
television shows at all anymore.  YMMV