[pct-l] Man vs Wild

Wes Rose wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 10 01:24:49 CST 2009

Survivorman is definitely far better when it comes to practical survival advise.  One of my favorite episodes
is when Les starts a fire with a hunting rifle... good info for the PCT class of '09.  (note:  this technique
will probably work with a hand gun, too.)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzwKnyDR5KA

[pct-l] Man vs Wild
Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 22:37:09 CST 2009

  a.. Previous message: [pct-l] Man vs Wild
  b.. Next message: [pct-l] Man vs Wild
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

People-- come on, lets be serious... what Bear is doing is not meant to be
practical survival advice.  If thats what you want, watch Survivorman.  I
would think that any of us that have been in the outdoors even in passing
would realize that you're not supposed to be emulating those moves.  I mean,
rappelling down a waterfall with a rope made out of vines?  Seriously, you
are contemplating that?  Spare me your faux-outrage...

YITOOD,