[pct-l] (no subject)

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Mon Feb 9 18:34:24 CST 2009

Hey Zach:

On a section hike I stored my car at one of the storage unit rental
places in Medford and took a taxi to the greyhound station and headed
north to SEattle and Canada.  I made it back down and picked it up.  It
was like $30 for a month.  If you wanted to start in Ashland, you can
take public transportation from downtown Medford to Ashland, and hitch
up to the trail, about nine miles or so. I think there is transportation
from Hood River to Portland, but that end of things I'm not so familiar
with.  Hitchhiking is really easy.

Jeff Olson
Martin, SD, where we're having an unannounced blizzard...