[pct-l] Verizon coverage on trail/towns/etc

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 13:26:23 CST 2009

I use Verizon.  When I have carried a cell phone, I have seemed to get
better coverage overall than the other carriers.  AT&T wasn't bad from what
I hear.
Use to be a phone needed an analog band to take advantage of coverage in a
lot of remote spots.  I don't know if analog still even exists.

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty