[pct-l] Gottawalk Reply (Stephen)

Stephen reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 6 20:55:59 CST 2009

Ah the old quiting smoking thing.  When I quit I just got on my bike a lot,
worked out, stayed active.  Next thing you know I found myself in the
company the likes of Steve Heg, and later beat Floyd
Landis in a steep hill climb time trial.  I had smoked for twenty years, and
drank heavily for most of that myself.  Kinda liked to drink and drive.
Anyway, I remember how edgy I was for a few weeks, esspecially the first
two, when I quit.  Almost got in a couple fights, but it passed.  Since I
was working out and riding I gained a lot of weight pretty fast, but it fit
good, and so just stay active, busy, and it's all good...