[pct-l] "buy-as-you-go" strategy and leaving with the pack

Postholer public at postholer.com
Fri Feb 6 17:07:52 CST 2009

> For the record, it is NOT A BURDEN TO US to help hikers.
> Please do not jump to that conclusion.

Hey, we all know you LOVE what you do! :) Your actions clearly state that.
And EVERYONE appreciates it.

The point is/was, "Why would I ask you to do for me, when I'm more than
capable of doing for myself?"

We can go round and round over this, but in the end I feel that hikers are
*occasionally* too quick to ask for something, from anyone, because they
don't want to deal with the consequences of their actions. I'm like this too
at times. I'm guilty.

The Agua Dulce grocery over the Food4Less isn't exactly life threatening...
;)

Just a little awareness, eh?

-postholer