[pct-l] UPS vs USPS

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 15:16:54 CST 2009

I did guestimates using the websites for both USPS and UPS and also using Priority mail and a box size of 12X12X12 b/c that's what size The Incredible Bulk told me he used to resupply someone in the past. Which makes logical sense b/c anything bigger would never fit into ur bear canister...I do realise of course that some of those packages will be smaller, when only needing resupply for like say 3-4 days and also that the one going to Kennedy Meadows wi the ice pic will be different...was just getting prices for the calculations of cost for my trip...as with my hike to CA...nothing is written in stone but is nice to have a plan either way...

patti