[pct-l] Cross-country off-trail

trail-name-soon trail-name-soon at comcast.net
Fri Feb 6 08:18:44 CST 2009

Apparently I missed something or did I land on the wrong list?

What I read were some well-advised comments based on professional, in-depth,
and first-hand experience.

Ned even gave you high kudos for your skills.

It was even-handed advice and seemed well-considered for a broad audience of
skill-levels.

I'm not saying your advice was bad because I have no on-site experience.

I do, however, have enough backcountry experience to know that I'd follow
Ned on any backcountry trek.

Keep the practical advice coming, Ned.

Hasta la pasta