[pct-l] Keene Creek Property

Andrew Jones a.freddy.j at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:56:58 CST 2009

Hey all,

To everyone who donated money (including myself) or time raising funds to
save the Keene Creek Property, cheers to you!! This kind of outpouring for a
great cause, in a time when money is not always easy to come by for
everyone, gives me faith in the goodness of humanity. It will certainly make
hiking that section of trail much more enjoyable when I pass through this
year! Cheers to us and the PCTA!!

-Andy

PS. One mile down, how many more to go? Keep those wallets open! If you can
afford to hike, you can afford to help pay for the land you're hiking on!
Your generosity keeps it pristine!