[pct-l] Permits (CA Campfire)

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 07:45:15 CST 2009

> When is the latest I can order my thru hike permit and the fire permit?

Not sure about the "latest" you can get the Thru Permit - but why wait...
Give your best guess for start and end dates, send it in, receive it, and not worry or fret if it will arrive before you start...

You can get a CA Campfire Permit online - it's good for the calendar year...
<http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sequoia/passespermits/campfire_permit/campfire-index.html>

If you attend ADZPCTKO, it 'might' be possible to get both there, too - but someone from the ADZ group should confirm that!

Happy trails!!!
Jim / PITA