[pct-l] New Canadian permit

Trailwife at aol.com Trailwife at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 12:22:47 CST 2009

Recently Vermont became the Third State to  make their enhanced Drivers
License available to the Public. The other two  States with them are Washington and
New York.  Several more States expect to have them soon.

My new Passport Card (about the size of a credit card) is good  for 10 years.

The Old RidgeRunner

In a message dated 2/2/2009 6:59:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,