[pct-l] Mt Whitney permit

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 11:31:08 CST 2009

So, is that a yes, you need a permit or no, you don't?  Seems to me like
you do.  Also, why would the PCTA have it on their thru-hiker permit.
If you're not continuing east to Whitney Portal, you check no.

http://www.pcta.org//planning/before_trip/permits/thru_permit_form.html

Like everything else, you may be able to get by without one, but be
prepared to pay the consequences.

Sly