[pct-l] VVR hike-in options

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 21:11:23 CST 2009

yeeehhhhh! I'm taking the Cascade Valley route myself to Ive Bell...OMG it's amazing there....NINE...yes nine hot spring tubs...three that are up on the top of a hill so u can watch the sunset in the valley below....it's beautiful I have already hiked that section of the PCT/JMT anywya from Silver Pass to Red's....there's not alot there to be missed with the exception of Purple lake's beauty and the trout catching. Of course the trail to Red's from Iva Bell isn't the best either, only the view's are awesome as hell! We only found five of the tubs when I stayed there but I have heard there are more....only there for one day so I didn't have the time to look for the rest. Unless u have a map it's hard to find, even then, but worth the trip off the PCT for sure!

patti