[pct-l] (no subject)

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 18:09:32 CST 2009

haha I was thinking the same thing myself about the other names. I can only imagine what the paperwork is like to enter the US. I have a friend in Wa that has a GF in England and they have been going through hell and back just to visit each other much less getting back into their own countries....it's ridiculous...why can't we all just get along!

patti