[pct-l] just think. just water.

kcristler kerouc at verizon.net
Mon Feb 2 17:48:36 CST 2009

try what? splish splash? Are you afraid to explain just what it is you are
talking about? Do you mean that you pour some water in your hand and wipe
your butt? Repeat several times I would imagine. Say what you mean. Solving
riddles is fun for some , but embarrasment will not help posting here.
                    Kerry