[pct-l] Need a new lid...

Sean Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Sun Feb 1 20:00:02 CST 2009

If you like the Tilley Aussie hat so much, why not go with that style in their AirFlo version with the mesh top and lightweight breathable material (Tilley LTM3).

http://www.tilley.com/detail.asp?catId=1&gender=u&extractBy=CategoryId&id=1&productNo=LTM3

If you shop it around on google you should be able to find it cheaper then Tilley's website.

I have the LTM6 Airflo hat which is a taller style and it only weights 3.5oz.  I highly recommend Tilley's AIRFLO hats for being cool and comfortable.  They are certainly much lighter then their Cotton Duck material hats.

-Sean.

... for sun protection.

I'd like something like a Tilly (Aussie style w/ side snaps) but lighter
and with more ventilation.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sly