[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 13, Issue 140

Bighummel at aol.com Bighummel at aol.com
Sun Feb 1 16:02:22 CST 2009

Panama,

I'll contribute some expandable foam and caulking, but it may need a lot,  so
I'll chip in three cans of expandable foam and five tubes of painter's
silicone caulking.  On Friday or Saturday morning, early, of the KO I'll  take some
hikers down and go to work for a bit.  Who's with me?

Greg "Strider" Hummel

In a message dated 1/31/2009 4:19:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,