[pct-l] 1st post...

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Sun Feb 1 12:29:42 CST 2009

Threw it all away on dreams"???  Are you sure?  What is life without
dreams?  And what would life be if we had no chance to fullfill them?  And
how will we feel when we are no longer capable of answering those inner
calls; to look back and think, I wish I had done this or that before I could
not do it anymore

I've heard it said that when a person comes to the end of their life, it's what they didn't do that they regretted, not what they did do.

are we there yet

Sorry for late responses...been out of the house for four days just now catching up.