[pct-l] Cramming a BV450

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 00:51:05 CST 2009

http://www.sierrawildbear.gov/foodstorage/approvedcontainers.htm

under canisters...last paragraph
http://www.yosemite.national-park.com/camping.htm#can

as for my meals when I am hiking...I just threw a bunch of stuff in the canister to show that I could put 8-9 days worth of food in there. I always have plenty of healthy stuff in my pack...like quinoa, granola veggies...etc....I even make sure I put some fruit in there...I'm a vegetarian, hypoglycemic and very high metabloism to boot...I make sure I eat good and healthy. Most of the time when I am doing 3-4  days I ususally even bring real food and use alot more gas of course...but I eat good trust me. I also LOVE food! And as little as I am...people are very suprised when they see how much I can actually eat. I always have extra food and never run out....thank goodness....cuz I can't even fathom what life would be like without food. Even my roomate is amazed (and this is on a regular day...no hiking) at how much I eat and he is three times my size. But thanx for the advice dad. LOL

patti