[pct-l] Cramming a BV450

Michael Chamoun nano.michael at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 00:01:08 CST 2009

Legal, schmegal.
I've had rangers "check" my canisters before. They look at the outside of my
pack and clearly see a cylindrical indentation.  If they want more than
that, well, I'll just start running ;) I hike until dark too so I'll try to
be discrete when im in camp.
Anyway, I'll take my chances on not getting stopped in June.

The URSACKS can be bigger because they have the ability to expand.
If it worked in '06 it'll work in '09. (plus i never got checked then) :)

Nano