[pct-l] FreezerBag Cooking/ Resupply strategies

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 31 18:11:19 CST 2009

Yes. Repeatedly.

There's a info/disclaimer on the freezerbag cooking site about it.

If you are worried about it, just do the exact same method, but cook in your pan. Same result. No worries about plastic (I eat out of plastic bags on the trail).

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra