[pct-l] do gooders

Bob Vance hikerbob62 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 23:35:49 CST 2009

I get first dibs on his gear, his family can have the body.
canoeman
well canoeman,.(this sounds better in a john wayne voice) let me tell you, when the  the day comes that  i can`t cary enough water for a 20-30 stretch,your welcome to whatever gear i have(that will be the day).actually im thinking of writing a book about my p.c.t. trek(id like lee marvin to play me in the movie version,but i hear he`s unavailable,so i will settle for viggo morteson)hopefully  clint eastwood will do a cameo as the ghost of jack fair.:)