[pct-l] cold sweaty back

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Mon Dec 28 13:19:13 CST 2009

Just about anything that you get wet and store to tightly enclosed,
will mold.

The salinity of sweat may reduce that probability, but if you sweat it
out and toss it in the rubbermaid when you get home, it will mold.  My
Camelbak did, but I can't say it was all from sweat...

BillB

On Dec 28, 2009, at 10:55 AM, <ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com> <ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com