[pct-l] hiking in other countries

neil p. neildpetersen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 19:31:15 CST 2009

Please forgive me as this is off topic from the PCT but thought this group
would be the kind of folks to hear about this. So hey here I am thinking
about hiking this year as a thru hopefull. However, I am traveling in
Central America for a bit of time and here in Nicaragua I came across an
interesting group out of Leon. They take groups on hikes to some beautiful
spots such as volcanoes and the jungle. I wont be able to hike with them as
I am running out of time but I am thinking of coming back to intern with
them for a couple of months. So anyway if any of you are down in this neck
of the woods check out www.quetzaltrekkers.com
Thanks for your off topic patience and happy holidays
-Neil