[pct-l] Ollalie

will.hiltz at gmail.com will.hiltz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 13:29:58 CST 2009

Wait for you sisters area resupply until big lake youth camp or go out to sisters from santiam pass rather than mckenzie. This leaves a longish, but very flat (until the end) stretch once you get past jeff park. I did like a 12 out of sisters, a 30 into olallie, a 38 from ollalie and then a half day up to timberline. Sisters to timberline is long but doable, most people I knew weren't resupplying at olallie, just buying ice cream sandwiches

Easy