[pct-l] Resupply strategies

James Call freneticmarmot at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 16:16:27 CST 2009

My first post!
I really like the suggestion of buying food in large resupply towns and then
mailing a series of resupplies forward to the smaller stops. I also like
freezer bag cooking. Do those of you who use this purchace strategy
repackage your meals to reduce weight and size? If you do freezer bag
cooking, do you go so far as to package down to the individual meal level? I
could see sending a bounce box to the major town post office and do all of
the work there after shopping. That way I could have my freezer bags, labels
and packing supplies right there with me, buy the prepaid boxes, repackage
my meals, box them up with any thing else out of my bounce going to the
smaller towns and mail out the resupplies and send my bounce to the next
major town ( King of the run-on sentence.)
Does anyone see a problem with this? If so, what was your strategy?
Thanks in advance