[pct-l] what does 2 pounds mean

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 19 09:55:42 CST 2009

Some regular foods do contain moisture in the form of water and water does not provide any calories. This will increase the weight without providing maximum weight to calorie benefit.  Like a watermelon....  However there are regular foods that contain little or no moisture, pasta etc..  You are both right :)

I just recently added a food section that covers food in great detail at my web site HikeThru.com

Here is the link to the food section...

http://hikethru.com/hiking-information/food-1

Enjoy

Paul