[pct-l] Class of 2010 - trash

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Thu Dec 17 17:24:10 CST 2009

A nice idea, but ultimately doomed to failure on a long hike. Having hauled uncounted pounds of someone else's trash (and worse) out of the woods over the years, I can tell you that it grows very old very fast, especially when you are generating and carrying your own as well. Works ok on a short weekend when you have the space, but after a while..............