[pct-l] Not treating water on the PCT

Jim Bravo jimbravo at wildblue.net
Wed Dec 16 16:02:57 CST 2009

Forgive me for digressing ever-so-slightly, but I cannot help myself. I am
reminded by Paul's reply of an incident many years ago. Another county
inspector and I were on a "training run", walking up to a house to inspect
their woodstove installation. As we approached the front porch, we couldn't
help but notice a big yellow lab licking himself in that certain way that
dogs can. My partner, John, said "I wish I could do that". I replied "You
probably ought to pet him first."

JB