[pct-l] Bus Lines From Yosemite Area to LA

canoeman at qnet.com canoeman at qnet.com
Sun Dec 13 19:53:18 CST 2009

I usually drive up to pick my daughter in UC santa Cruz, but was checking
online,and found that the ROUND TRIP  flight is only $117.00 bucks from either
San Jose or San Francisco.
I called her on Thursday and put her on the plane instead, to come down for
Christmas break.
It saved me tons  in gas, hotel, and wear and tear.
the flight is only an hour.
she loved we saved .
its cheaper then the bus.
look on cheap tickets.
The transport from San Jose and San Francisco is great, it was about 10 bucks,.
check it out. it was a big load off our shoulders.

It was alot  cheaper then driving, or bus, and alot safer since their always in
a secure environment for the whole trip.