[pct-l] tent help

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sun Dec 13 12:59:26 CST 2009

Good morning, Isabella,

Any waterproof item will work -- plastic bag, SilNylon bag, raingear, etc,
-- but consider just ignoring the dampness.    I sleep out “under the stars”
most of the time, and in the morning my bag is usually damp all over its top
side with dew or frost so I just dry it as soon as it’s convenient.
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=264203

Steel-Eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09