[pct-l] Blisters 2-sock approach

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Sun Dec 13 00:40:26 CST 2009

Ah, Mendorider,

what a refreshing point of view. In case anyone didn't know, I still hike in
my old Vasque or Asolo, full leather, 5-pound a pair boots and I haven't had
a blister since I soaked them in a bucket at night and walked them dry
during the day! Nary a twisted ankle, no problems with creek crossings,
don't overheat in the desert, no little stones get inside, no dirt problems,
great support for stompin' down the granite trails with a 65-pound pack full
of camping comfort, and they breathe just fine. Barefoot? No way!

Mtnned