[pct-l] Georgi at Old Station.............

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 14:20:40 CST 2009

 Here's some info on our super trail angel at Old Station,
Ca.................

I love the snow that's supposed to fall pretty much thru Tuesday or
so...wish it had appeared a couple of days sooner.... This subzero cold that
froze pipes in the shop bathroom finally warmed up enough that those pipes
thawed, burst thru the wallboard with so much force, it peeled wallboard on
three other walls and flooded the shop and garage....the rest of the list,
the furnace (or thermostat, won't know til the stove guy gets here), the
less than efficient wood stove has the necessary part on order...Really
can't complain about a washer that groans occasionally...it's done at least
25 years of loads of clothes. The hiker washer out in back has really
helped. A-n-d...the snow is beautiful, (time for Les Schwab to do my studded
tires), and the Old Station 'snow bunny' potluck at the firehouse tonight
(time for my 'famous' Bourbon Yams). Life is good! I agree with Andrea...you
folks are so great to pitch in and help us...couldn't keep this place up w/o
you.
(when the walls dry out, a couple of folks helping in the shop bath might be
a great help. FW gets an MRI on his knee on Mon. to see if there's more than
a torn minuscus. One way or another, we're getting the knee fixed.....but
having been there, healing takes time. Love ya all. Sugar Mama...a Road Trip
anytime...just remember, the tree house is C-o-l-d right about now! But
there's always the living room floor.

Anyone maybe close or who has time.........Georgi and Denny could use some
hiker help.  Be a chance to pay back for the kindness they have shown for
years.

PCT MOM