[pct-l] Crisis in CA

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 13:04:44 CST 2009

Cann't give any advise unless one knows where you live..... I live as the crow flies less then 6 miles from the burn area and i can drive one mile from my house and see all the way to Baldy on the east and almost out to LaCanada and beyon to the west. As close as i am i am in no danger from mud flows but if you live closer to the burn area then i do i would leave now...... cause the hills will be coming down in some places by tonight!!!!

Meadow Ed