[pct-l] PCT Barefoot

Paul Mitchell bluebrain at bluebrain.ca
Fri Dec 11 23:33:22 CST 2009

Thanks Diane.  The turkeys won't stop me!  The 110 degree desert floor
might!  ;-)  I'll keep doing my homework and some barefoot training and will
see if it seems at all doable come kick-off time.  If my feet can be tough
enough to withstand sharp stuff (which apparently does happen after enough
training) then maybe at the very least I can try one full PCT barefoot day
just the for experience.  :-)

Cheers,
P178