[pct-l] hiking closed area

canoeman at qnet.com canoeman at qnet.com
Fri Dec 11 03:31:35 CST 2009

No, hes not a usfs person.
hes a regular member of that forum.
hes one of a group of guys who does 30 forty mile hikes every weekend.
he was up in my area a month or so, ago..
he's an engineer in LA.
this guy is a hard core back packer.
hes very involved in the hiker community.
Ive been reading his journals for the last year.
He knows the area pretty much like the back of his hand. hes also a big seirra
hiker.
very well known to the local san gabriel mountain hiker community.

canoeman

l-rod  said

a recon team or trail crew out on any kind of project, he would have said so
and represented his official status being in the closure. Instead of any
shred of substantiation for a reason to be there, he used the "evil twin